Monday 26 January 2009

High Energy

We'rE BOUNCING All OVER the place this evening - this ENeRY is AMAzIng - what TO DO with it? Eh?

This sofa is too small an area for us to exercise on, but neither of us feels quite ready yet to leave it. Anyway, Helena's sitting on the Sofa and we like running up and down her. If she were sitting on the floor maybe we would join her, but she's not - so we'll stay here. Hmm.

My teeth - I want to chew something. What to chew? What to chew? What to chew? What to chew?

I could open up that blanket hole a bit more. Or the cushion. The throw maybe? The Mac keyboards?

Helena's just found a split bit of plastic on it, but that wasn't me. I did try, but not hard enough to do that. No, sorry, can't take the credit on this occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment