Sunday 16 January 2011

My body has changed significantly over the past six months; if you consider that I age at approximately fifteen times the rate of a human, those six months have been the equivalent to seven and a half years. In human years I'm around 60 now.

I've lost my robustness and and now carry an additional bulk in my lower abdomen, which hinders the use of my right leg, though I don't let it get in my way (excuse the pun).

I still have an appetite and, while I'm still interested in exploring the room we reside in, I take short cuts rather than following the usual practice of circumnavigating it to reach a destination.

During the recent cold spell and at night, a blanket has been placed over a section of our secure home to keep out any draft. In the day it lies crumpled on the floor and I've found the folds to be a comfortable and cosy place to lie in. Over the past two nights Helena has provided me with my own dish of food and water and allowed me to stay there overnight, while the other two stay in the secure home.

The White One has joined me in the daytime and preens me. All in all I'm comfortable and where I want to be.

Rema

No comments:

Post a Comment