Wednesday 18 February 2009

Oh sister! Where am I?


With a shake of the duvet I suddenly found myself spreadeagled on the floor. A shocked Helena reached out to pick me up, but shaken by what had just happened, instinct had me shoot under the bed. No amount of coaxing was going to bring me out - I needed to collect myself.

So I was left alone.

For something to do, I worked my way through an electrical cable, which ran alongside the top end of the bed. Then I created an entry through the bed's hessian base, and accessed the draws in the divan of the bed.

It was a whole new world.


Some hours later, when Helena began looking for me, she tipped the bed this way and that. It made me feel quite disorientated and that is how she found me, dazed and confused.

I was returned home to my sister and shared with her tales of my adventure. I think it beat her time behind the chest of drawers.

No comments:

Post a Comment