Saturday 14 February 2009

Oh sister, where art thou?

Helena left our house door open last night, so that we had the freedom to run around the landing.

Knowing my sister's passion for electrical cables (the telephone was cut off mid-conversation last week), Helena sectioned off her route into the living room - a cable hub.


But I have to hand it to her, no door or make shift barricade would stop her accessing them.

She managed to push open the door and is in there, somewhere, we think.

After much hunting - she's nowhere to be found. The only sign of her is a knocked over, porcelain cup, located on the desk - I'm impressed with the heights to which she has scaled.

I have remained in the house, on the first floor. I feel comfortable here. But I do miss my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment